- This week has been a bit more reading/listening than tinkering.
- Discovered General Intellect Unit podcast while looking for info on the Viable system model. Seems right up my street.
- I joined the Tech Won’t Save Us Discord group. That’s where I came across the article Why Does Agile Fail?, which talks about the viable system model as a better alternative. Being related to Project Cybersyn as VSM is, that has definitely piqued my interested.
- I went for a nice wintry hike up to The Cragg.
- Retrospective: I’m still much more in collector mode than creator mode. In the terminology of Ton’s PKM, more notes than notions. A step more in the direction of creation might be to intentionally link things in to emergent outlines.
- Hold my Stafford Beer.
left to right direction actor "Stafford Beer" as beer usecase "Hold My" as hold beer --> hold
- Enjoying His Dark Materials on the Beeb.