- Add geben package to .spacemacs and reload
dotspacemacs-additional-packages '(some-other-package geben)
- Assuming you have xdebug installed, add the following to your php.ini file in /etc/php/7.1/apache2/php.ini
[xdebug] xdebug.remote_enable=On xdebug.remote_host=localhost xdebug.idekey=geben xdebug.remote_autostart=On
- Open the file you’re interested in debugging
- Start geben in spacemacs with M-x geben
- Navigate to localhost/some-app.php in a browser
That should trigger geben. Debugging time!
A bonus note: I didn’t have any luck with geben-find-file when trying to add breakpoints to other files in the project, but using geben-open-file worked (just a little bit more cumbersome.)
Hope I can find some training buddies.
git-drink-base: drink non-staged unstaged bases from any quiltimported non-filter-branched upstream trees
Be careful of the –plunge-history option though
Two thoughts spring to mind:
- Mastodon isn’t great for reading a threaded discussion
- Seems a shame all this great discourse is destined to just eventually slide off a timeline, what’s to be done about that?